Our technicians continue to develop their professionalism by keeping up with today’s technology.
Successfully completing hybrid awareness courses provides our technicians with the knowledge required to work safely around a vehicle’s hybrid system, whilst carrying out repairs or maintenance.
Listed below are the areas our technicians are trained in
- The different types of hybrid currently on the market
- How hybrids optimise energy
- Awareness of the different battery types
- Battery monitoring
- Precautions for high-voltage circuit
- Synchronous brushless motor
- Motor control
- Diagnostics of the inverter
- Hybrid safety testing
- Series/parallel power split devices
- The regenerative braking system
- Checking 12V charging system
- Emission testing
- Brake bleeding
- Use of aftermarket scan tools
- State of charge monitoring
- Battery cell condition
- Motor generator monitoring
Even if you don’t currently own a hybrid, talk to us we can help advise on what a hybrid car is; how hybrids optimise energy in the environment; fewer emissions; reduced fuel costs and much more….